BEST E-COMMERCE PRACTICES BY ATCOM AND PAYPAL
ATCOM, in cooperation with the leading online payment provider PayPal will hold ‘e-Commerce: The Way Forward’, a forum on the best e-commerce practices on Friday 23 May at Aegli Zappiou.
ATCOM and PayPal will share best practices based on their expertise and insight, examine further possibilities and high performance e-commerce solutions, as well as highlight key market trends. The forum aims to provide cutting-edge knowhow which will accelerate e-commerce activity, despite the challenging Greek economic environment.
The event focuses on innovative e-commerce solutions and is addressed to active and potential clients, merchants and e-businesses partners that are strongly interested in growing their sales in Greece and beyond.
Distinguished foreign and Greek keynote speakers will focus on the rapid development of the e-commerce sector and will focus on the strategic framework and tactical decisions that underpin industry growth. A notable event highlight will be the presentation of successful e-business case studies, as well as the presentation of a leading retailer, who will describe how conversion rate increased, while transaction fees decreased, by offering their customers PayPal as a payment method.
The event’s speeches and presentations will also address the benefits in the cooperation between the two companies, as well as of the integration of Paypal’s updated payment methods and solutions into ATCOM’s platform.
In particular, you can watch:
- Ganna Yevtushenko, Head of Business Development, PayPal CEE presenting the trends in CEE and Greek e-commerce market
- Katerina Karagianni, Head of Strategy and UXlab Business Unit Director, Atcom talking about Payment and Conversion Rate in e-Commerce
- Kostas Mantziaris, Managing Director of Mindworks explaining how we can go from Online to Offline Integration and In-Store Analytics
- George Symeonidis, Managing Director of Linkwise analyzing whether Performance Marketing is a trendy buzzword or working philosophy.
- Dimitris Miliotis, Business Development Manager, PayPal CEE highlighting the PayPal benefits for sellers and analysing case studies from the region, along with Spyridon Xenos, Chief Financial Officer of Media Saturn Hellas SA describing his experience with PayPal.
It is a free, Invitation-only event.
RSVP: Eirini Livanou Tel: 210 6617777 (ext.155) email: firstname.lastname@example.org until 16/05